Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

named on Thursday, will be monitored throughout

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zgr123

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 19, 2016 8:16 am    Temat postu: named on Thursday, will be monitored throughout Odpowiedz z cytatem

DENVER -- The quickness of Ty Lawson helped make quick work of the weary Toronto Raptors. Lawson scored 17 of his 23 points in the first quarter and Denvers smothering defence forced 23 turnovers, allowing the Nuggets to snap a two-game skid with a 123-90 rout of the Raptors on Monday night. The more the diminutive point guard pushed the ball up the floor, the more exhausted everyone became -- even his own teammates, who also laboured to keep pace. "Hes very fast," Wilson Chandler said, shaking his head. "Its hard for me to keep up with him on a fast break, so I know how it is for somebody guarding him." With Lawson travelling warp speed, the Nuggets (42-29) raced out to a 29-point lead in the second quarter and never looked back, beating the Raptors for the seventh straight time at home. "He was a good leader all night," Denver coach George Karl said. Had to be, especially with guards Raymond Felton (left ankle) and Arron Afflalo (left hamstring) sidelined. But the Nuggets hardly missed a beat as seven different players scored in double figures, including J.R. Smith, who had 13 points, 10 rebounds and eight assists as he spelled Lawson. "J.R. did a great job at playing point guard, came off the bench and had a really great energy," said Karl, whose team improved to 10-4 since the blockbuster deal that sent Carmelo Anthony to the New York Knicks last month. The Raptors (20-50) arrived in the Mile High City after snapping a franchise-record 14-game road losing streak Sunday night in Oklahoma City. They just didnt have the same energy, the same pep, against Denver. "If you are a step slow in this league, and whether its inexperience or fatigue from travel or playing in a back-to-back, you get exposed," Raptors coach Jay Triano said. "We did tonight." With Lawson leading the charge, the Nuggets relentlessly pushed the ball up the floor, tuckering out the Raptors. Lawson finished with eight assists before getting the rest of the night off early in the fourth quarter, along with the other starters. Then again, given Denvers depth, its hard to tell the starters from the reserves anymore. Nene scored 18 for the Nuggets and Al Harrington led the cast off the bench with 15 points, while fellow reserve Gary Forbes added 14. Lawson has provided quite an offensive spark, the team going 14-6 in his starts. Hes also averaging nearly five more points and four more assists than when he enters the contest off the bench. Thats the byproduct of a little confidence. "When I was coming off the bench, I felt like if I took one bad shot I was getting pulled quick," Lawson said. "Thats what normally happened. I was more reserved. Now Im showing my game more." Everything was going the Nuggets way early, including a buzzer-beater by Danilo Gallinari to end the first half, giving Denver a 72-44 lead. The Nuggets led by as many as 41 points in the fourth quarter, before hitting the brakes. The rout allowed Gallinari to rest the sore big toe on his left foot. He said the fractured digit remains painful, but doesnt limit his mobility and that once he steps on the court, "I dont think about the toe no more." These days, Gallinaris far from the only Nuggets player nicked up. Felton sprained his ankle at Orlando last Friday and sat out the next night in Miami. However, as he hobbled out of the arena following morning practice, Felton vowed he would be ready Wednesday night against San Antonio. The team may take a more cautious approach with Afflalo, especially since he re-aggravated his hamstring in Miami. The same injury recently sidelined Afflalo for three games. The Nuggets returned home after a grueling four-game road swing that saw them beat New Orleans and Atlanta, before falling to Orlando and Miami. They currently occupy the fifth spot in the Western Conference playoff picture and are trying to work their way into the fourth slot and host a first-round series. The Nuggets trail Oklahoma City by four games for the No. 4 position. "They probably have too much of a gap on us," said Karl, whose team still plays the Thunder twice in April. "But lets try to scare them. "You never know in basketball." Notes: The season of Louisville guard Chris Smith came to a close on his big brothers homecourt after the Cardinals were stunned by Morehead State, 62-61, at Pepsi Center last Thursday. "Im proud of him," said Smith, whose eight assists matched a career high. ... The Raptors havent won in Denver since Dec. 30, 2003. ... C Andrea Bargnani led Toronto in scoring with 20 points. Marek Mazanec Predators Jersey . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions. Mike Ribeiro Jersey .S. Open title at Pebble Beach to winning the match that gave Europe victory in the Ryder Cup. He knew an encore was going to be tough. http://www.hockeypredatorsshop.com/craig-smith-hockey-jersey/ .Y. - Sitting behind a microphone in his New York Mets uniform, Bobby Abreu couldnt help but get choked up as he bid goodbye to the game he loves. Filip Forsberg Jersey . The loss completed Ottawas opening round series victory and sent the Northeast Division-winning Habs to the dressing room to pack after just five games. James Neal Jersey . Puig hit a three-run homer and threw out a runner at second base, leading Los Angeles over the Arizona Diamondbacks 4-1 Sunday.NYON, Switzerland - UEFA has opened formal investigations into overspending by Liverpool and Inter Milan and possible breaches of its Financial Fair Play rules.The former European champions are among seven clubs which qualified for the Champions League or Europa League this season being investigated for break-even deficits in the past two financial years.Monaco and Roma, both former runners-up, are also implicated, and must provide extra financial reports in the next two months, UEFA said on Thursday.All four clubs are being closely scrutinized on returning to UEFA competitions this season. Inter plays in the second-tier Europa League.Their finances were not assessed last season when UEFA started punishing clubs for overspending on transfer fees and wages.Sporting Lisbon, Besiktas and Krasnodar complete the list of seven clubs who face provisional sanctions later this year, such as threats to withhold Champions League prize money.Liverpool, Roma and Monaco can all expect to earn at least 20 million euros ($25.5 million) from entry payments,, results bonuses, and a share of television rights money.ddddddddddddUEFA has also withheld prize money due to five clubs from this seasons competition because they have not paid wages, transfer fees or taxes.The clubs are: Bursaspor, Cluj, Astra Giurgiu, Buducnost Podgorica and Ekranas.UEFA said 115 clubs, including the 12 named on Thursday, will be monitored throughout the season. The figure also includes nine sanctioned last season.Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain were the worst offenders and UEFA ordered each to pay 20 million euros ($25.5 million) fines. They face further fines totalling 40 million euros ($51 million) each for missing financial targets set by UEFA to curb spending.UEFA allowed wealthy club owners to cover a maximum of 45 million euros ($57.4 million) of losses on their football-related business from 2011-13 with a one-off equity payment.The FFP rules encourage clubs to spend freely on stadiums, infrastructures projects and youth training without those costs counting in the break-even assessment. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Maple leafs Jersey ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: