Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

got to do is reset, refocus and make sure weve got anothe

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zgr123

PostWysłany: Pon Gru 05, 2016 10:05 am    Temat postu: got to do is reset, refocus and make sure weve got anothe Odpowiedz z cytatem

Did you think that the Swedish game was tailored against your skillset? Actually I was surprised how they played over there. It was a lot of trap hockey, it was pretty tight checking, I thought it would be a lot more wide open with dangling. Id say the rules were not as suited towards me, as they dont allow big body checks, youll get a penalty for roughing or boarding if you hit a guy too hard, so theres a little big of an adjustment there. I was more surprised how they played over there than the dangling Russian style I kind of pictured. Was there any culture shock going over? Yeah, definitely. I think day-to-day life away from the rink, and even at the rink, your schedule with practice, the game day set up that theyve been doing there for years, its all totally different - even practice days - I hadnt done some of the drills before. It was free-flowing big big ice drills with lots of turning. But I brought my family and my kids over there, so getting used to how things operate, how restaurants work, how every little thing you are used to here is kind of different. Did your family enjoy being there? Yeah I think they did. We had our baby like two weeks before wed gone over there so that was not good [laughs] for the wife off the start. It turned out she had a really good time though and our family enjoyed it. My kid was in preschool and learned a little bit of Swedish, a young kid takes everything in well, so it ended up being a good family experience. Happy to be back in Canada? Yeah, very happy. Your Twitter handle @Armdog has over 163k followers, do you like interacting with people on Twitter? I love Twitter actually. My wife gives me a hard time because Im on there all the time, but I love checking it out for my own personal news pick ups and things that Im interested in following, and hockey and other people in general. I also like the fan interaction, I like getting @ mentions, its pretty fun, its like somebody has my phone number but they dont have my phone number, like I could send you a text message and youll see it. What was it like playing for both sides of the Toronto/Montreal rivalry? It was great. I dont know how many times Ive said it but I feel very lucky to have played on both organizations, it was two great experiences. It was awesome living in both cities. It was great for my family, people were friendly, both cities were awesome. Putting on those jerseys was something special, it was something else. Did you have any preference? I know you were a Montreal Canadiens fan growing up. Yeah, I grew up as a Habs fan so Id probably say that hit home for me a lot more. Growing up being a Habs fan, I was in the Montreal Canadiens fan club as a kid, which I think had a five-dollar entry fee [laughs] you would get a pendant that says youre a part of the fan club, which had up on my wall, but to get to put on that jersey after being a fan as a kid was like a dream come true. I wish it hadnt been during a lockout year, it was something to remember. Now that youve had time to reflect, what do you think of this video? Oh did you like that [laughs]? It was certainly something else. That was McLovin [as Maxime Talbot is on the screen]. You know what, that was put on Jay Leno as like the worst car commercial hes ever seen. I was sleeping and we had a game the next day and I was in bed and my wifes parents were visiting and they came upstairs and were like "oh my gosh, you were just on Jay Lenos worst car commercial," and I immediately felt myself sweating and getting red and embarrassed because thats pretty big time you know. I was just like "oh my God," because I knew it was pretty cheesy and bad when we did it, but its something fun, its kind of a YouTube sensation. Did you ever think it would blow up like it did? No, not off the start, I guess it kind of fizzled out now, but people still talk about it or bring it up on Twitter especially. It still kind of lingers around but it did kind of take off at the start which I think what the company was hoping for [laughs]. Changing topics, who do you have for the Stanley Cup this year? I hope my buddies in Montreal can pull off the series and get to the finals, but I think Chicago/LA are pretty strong. I think yesterday on Off The Record I think I picked Chicago in the series, but I dont know, I think L.A is just built for playoff series, I think theyll probably win. When somebody asks, who is the best playing in the NHL? You say.. There are so many guys that are different players. I dont think you can question what Toews have done for his teams that hes played on. I remember him when he was 18 or 19, and he just carried his World Junior team to Gold and played with us as a young guy at the World Championships as a young guy and was a big part of the team at a young age. That guys just got it. Crosby or Toews, just with their resumes, what theyve done with their teams in their careers is just incredible. Can you go bar down? I can go cheddar down mostly [laughs]. Finally, whats next for Colby Armstrong? Just a summer of training and getting ready. Hopefully find a job over here that could take off and make me happy. Thats what Im looking to do. Youll have to keep your eyes on me and see where I land or see if I could get anything. Adam Oates Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. Jeremy Lauzon Jersey . The redshirt freshman finished the regular season with nearly 3,500 passing yards, and 35 touchdowns with another three on the ground while leading the Seminoles to the top of the BCS Rankings. http://www.authenticbruinsnhlhockey.com/jimmy-hayes-jersey/ . -- Phil Hughes ended a personal losing streak that dated to last July, pitching into the seventh inning Sunday and helping the Twins top the Kansas City Royals 8-3 to avoid a three-game sweep. Patrice Bergeron Jersey .com) - Tonight will go a long way in determining the two wild card spots in the Eastern Conference. David Pastrnak Bruins Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla.BROSSARD, Que. -- The tight games and nastiness between old rivals Montreal and Boston is coming to a Game 7 climax. The best-of-seven NHL Eastern Conference semifinal has the Canadiens and Bruins tied 3-3 going into a final showdown in Boston on Wednesday night. Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 690 and TSN.ca/Montreal. The Canadiens staved off elimination by using a high-tempo approach for a 4-0 victory in Game 6 on Monday night in Montreal. And while much of the attention has been on disrespectful words, gestures and the odd spear to the groin area, Canadiens veteran Daniel Briere feels his team will have to stick to fast-paced hockey for any chance to topple the leagues first-place overall team. "You cant beat the Bruins playing like the Bruins," Briere said Tuesday. "I think theyre probably the best at (physical hockey). "We have to be smarter. Well have to take punches. Well have to take slashes. Well have to get hurt at times. Thats when were most successful, when we dont get into their game." Its likely that neither side will want to risk penalties in a Game 7 that will send one team on vacation and the other to the conference final, unless the score gets out of hand for one team or the other. But Boston was abuzz with remarks made by Montreals flashy defence ace P.K. Subban after Game 6, in which the teams playoff scoring leader said the TD Garden crowd will provide plenty of energy for the Bruins and "I cant wait to take that all away from them." Subban, who has 12 points in 10 games, also said he gave no credit to the Boston crowd that boos him regularly for making him play better, adding: "I play to win. I dont care if theres nobody in the stands." Briere said Subban, who turned 25 on Tuesday, has learned to thrive on playing the villain in opposing teams rinks. "Lets face it, most of the buildings we go into hes kind of the target," said Briere. "He sticks out. "Hes flashy. He plays with an edge. Hes one of our best players, so he attracts the boos on the road. I think P.K. has become even better as the season went on at dealing with that and using it to his advantage. "Other than screaming at us, theres not much else they can do. If at the end of the night we win, theyre probably going to be very quiet walking home. That would be the ultimate reward for us." The Canadiens and Bruins are facing each other in the playoffs for a record 34th time and this will be their record ninth Game 7. Montreal has won five of them, but the Bruins took the last one on April 27, 2011, when Subban scored the tying goal but Nathan Horrton got the overtime winner in a 4-3 Boston victory.dddddddddddd Subban scored in overtime in the series opener last week in Boston, and scored on a power play in Game 5 in Boston as the Canadiens mounted a late surge before falling 4-2. The series has seen spears to the groin from both sides, including Andrei Markovs jab at Boston captain Zdeno Chara late in Game 6. In the previous game, the Bruins Shawn Thornton was fined for squirting water into Subbans visor from the bench. Boston bruiser Milan Lucic caused a stir with a display of muscle flexing, only to have Montreals Dale Weise do it back to him. "Theres a lot of that going on with their team, their players, even their fans," said Montreal forward Brandon Prust. "They can throw as much disrespect as they want. "It doesnt really bother us at all. That was just (Weise) giving a little bit back and mocking them a little bit. Its not a big deal." Prust does not expect fireworks. "If it was the regular season, Im sure it would carry over, but this is Game 7," he said. "What are we going to do? Go out there and slash them and punch them in the head, take stupid penalties? "Not at all. Well focus on winning a hockey game and not taking dumb penalties." The Canadiens stayed alive with what coach Michel Therrien called their best game of the playoffs so far. He saw Max Pacioretty, with a goal and an assist, and Thomas Vanek, with two goals, deliver the points expected of top-line players. He also got a 26-save shutout from a highly focused Carey Price. And his move to replace slow-footed Douglas Murray with skilled and quick-skating rookie Nathan Beaulieu worked to perfection as the 21-year-old was plus-2 in limited ice time. "We played a hell of a game," said Therrien. "The only thing weve got to do is reset, refocus and make sure weve got another good game (on Wednesday)." The Canadiens have not been to a conference final since 2010, when goalie Jaroslav Halak backstopped them to upsets of Washington and Pittsburgh before they fell to the Philadelphia Flyers. The Bruins hope to reach the conference final for the third time in four years. They won the Stanley Cup in 2011 and lost in the final to Chicago last spring. "Weve felt confident all series against these guys," said Montreal captain Brian Gionta. "(Monday) night was definitely a great effort, but weve had efforts like that already in this series. "The hope is to go in there and have that same effort. And hopefully, the pressures on them." Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
xiaojun

PostWysłany: Sro Lip 05, 2017 10:11 am    Temat postu: xiaojun Odpowiedz z cytatem

20170705 junda
louis vuitton outlet
nike roshe run
jordan shoes
coach handbags outlet
lacoste polo
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
nhl jerseys
lacoste outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet clearance
coach factory outlet
nike air max 1
mulberry uk
chrome hearts outlet
pandora outlet
true religion outlet
coach outlet store online
polo outlet stores
pandora jewellery
thomas sabo charms
christian louboutin shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
coach outlet
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses sale
herve leger dresses
mbt shoes outlet
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
adidas uk store
michael kors outlet
reebok shoes
salomon outlet
longchamp handbags
kate spade outlet online
cartier watches for women
louis vuitton outlet
air max 90
christian louboutin outlet
rolex watches
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
nike shoes for women
nike air max
birkenstock shoes
cheap jordans
polo ralph lauren
giuseppe zanotti shoes
nike store uk
coach factory outlet
prada outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
tory burch outlet online
tory burch outlet online
coach outlet online
nike air max 90
tory burch outlet
ray ban sunglasses
fred perry polo
louis vuitton handbags
ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
nike trainers
air max 90
christian louboutin
nba jerseys
jordan 4
ralph lauren polo
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph?lauren
nike air huarache
louis vuitton
ralph lauren uk
cheap oakley sunglasses
canada goose outlet store
polo ralph lauren
kate spade uk
oakley sunglasses wholesale
asics,asics israel,asics shoes,asics running shoes,asics israel,asics gel,asics running,asics gel nimbus,asics gel kayano
links of london jewellery
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray-ban sunglasses
gucci outlet online
mulberry handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
puma shoes
adidas shoes
louis vuitton
foamposite shoes
coach outlet online
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet online
kobe shoes
michael kors outlet
nba jerseys wholesale
bottega veneta outlet online
coach outlet online
swarovski jewelry
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
cartier watches for sale
nfl jersey wholesale
yeezy boost 350
cheap ray ban sunglasses
valentino shoes
kate spade handbags
coach outlet store
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ferragamo shoes
roshe run
cheap ray bans
oakley sunglasses
ferragamo outlet
polo outlet online
rolex watches
hermes outlet
cheap jerseys wholesale
omega outlet
ralph lauren outlet stores
new balance outlet
coach outlet clearance
cheap ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
nike outlet online
cheap nike shoes
ray ban sunglasses
adidas shoes
louis vuitton
ray ban wayfarer
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo
tods outlet online
polo outlet
ferragamo outlet
louis vuitton outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
fitflops uk
cheap nba jerseys
adidas outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet clearance
canada goose coats
louis vuitton uk
ralph lauren shirts
nhl jerseys wholesale
nfl jersey wholesale
mbt shoes outlet
mulberry bags
ralph lauren outlet
nike shoes
pandora charms sale clearance
air max 2015
coach outlet clearance
coach outlet online
snapbacks wholesale
ed hardy outlet
cheap jordans for sale
coach outlet
longchamp
fitflops sale clearance
mbt shoes
nike air max 90
coach outlet
gucci outlet online
gucci outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
lacoste pas cher
longchamp outlet
soccer cleats
cheap ray ban sunglasses
nike roshe run
michael kors wallets for women
ferragamo shoes sale
michael kors outlet
swarovski jewellery
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
tory burch handbags
nike trainers
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
nike shoes uk
cheap nfl jerseys
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors uk
canada goose outlet store
soccer jerseys wholesale
nfl jersey
kate spade uk
coach outlet
swarovski jewelry
true religion uk
louis vuitton
snapback hats
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
nike free running
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
ysl outlet online
ferragamo shoes
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
christian louboutin
hermes belts
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
nike blazer pas cher
fitflops sale clearance
adidas wings shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
lebron shoes
canada goose uk
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
kate spade handbags
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
coach outlet clearance
pandora outlet
rolex uk
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
air max 90
gucci outlet online
mont blanc outlet
louis vuitton outlet
swarovski outlet
true religion jeans
cheap ray ban sunglasses
prada sunglasses for women
ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet
gucci bags
ralph lauren outlet
louis vuitton borse
coach outlet
vans outlet
true religion outlet
coach factory outlet
uggs outlet
lacoste shirts
reebok shoes
chrome hearts online store
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
coach outlet
jerseys wholesale
gucci outlet store
longchamp handbags
hermes outlet store
supra shoes sale
true religion jeans
lebron shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors factory outlet
true religion jeans sale
Nike Free shoes
cartier watches
converse shoes sale
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet
air force 1 shoes
ray bans
mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
max 1
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses
true religion outlet
oakley sunglasses sale
nfl jerseys
nike air huarache
cartier watches
cheap ray bans
michael kors outlet store
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses uk
cheap oakley sunglasses
kobe bryants shoes
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton bags
cheap soccer jerseys
camisetas futbol baratas
polo ralph lauren
rolex outlet
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
ralph?lauren?polo?shirts
coach outlet online
hollister shirts
true religion jeans outlet
ralph lauren polo
mulberry outlet
michael kors canada
ralph lauren uk
pandora charms
yeezy boost
cheap oakley sunglasses
pandora jewelry
mulberry outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
juicy couture tracksuit
ecco outlet
rolex orologi
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
burberry canada
mulberry handbags
longchamp
cheap jordans free shipping
air max trainers
mac cosmetics sale
polo outlet
swarovski crystal
burberry outlet store
tory burch outlet online
air max 90
christian louboutin sale
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet stores
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren
swarovski crystal
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
canada goose outlet
mcm backpacks
nike outle
christian louboutin sale
oakley sunglasses
canada goose jackets
nike outlet store online
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops sale clearance
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
nike shoes outlet
adidas shoes
polo outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
air max shoes
instyler
oakley sunglasses
fitflops
mulberry handbags sale
pandora outlet
true religion outlet
kd shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton handbags
cleveland cavaliers jerseys
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
true religion outlet uk
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops
coach outlet
prada outlet
rolex watches for sale
coach outlet
cheap jordans
nike outlet
pandora outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
canada goose
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
adidas shoes
swarovski uk
kobe 9 elite
max 90
kate spade
adidas nmd
rolex watches,rolex replica watches,replica rolex watches,replica watches
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet stores
tory burch sandals
cartier outlet
nike uk store
mizuno shoes
polo ralph lauren
longchamp outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
polo outlet
Basketball Shoes
hollister clothing store
ray ban sunglasses outlet
cheap replica watches
christian louboutin uk
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors uk
gucci outlet
burberry outlet sale
nfl jerseys
mulberry handbags
nike trainers uk
ray ban sunglasses uk
polo outlet store
michael kors outlet store
los angeles lakers
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
gucci borse
burberry outlet store
mont blanc pens
sac louis vuitton pas cher
ralph lauren
fitflops uk
polo pas cher
fitflops sale clearance
cheap nfl jerseys
prada outlet
fitflops
louis vuitton
coach outlet online
marc jacobs sale
cheap football shirts
louis vuitton
coach outlet
nike outlet store online
longchamp outlet
adidas outlet
polo ralph lauren
rolex watches outlet
tory burch outlet online
coach factory outlet
mulberry handbags sale
adidas nmd runner
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap jerseys wholesale
hermes birkin bag
ferragamo shoes
true religion jeans
cazal outlet
nike shoes
cheap mlb jerseys
cheap ray ban sunglasses
mlb jerseys
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
coach outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
michael kors uk
true religion canada
louis vuitton
polo outlet stores
snapbacks wholesale
birkenstock shoes
ferragamo outlet
ralph lauren?uk
Powrót do góry
valeriya

PostWysłany: Pon Cze 04, 2018 1:50 am    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894
lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894lv20894
lv20894lv20894
Powrót do góry
valeriya

PostWysłany: Czw Wrz 27, 2018 8:57 pm    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: