Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Its a very good football team, our guys know we can match

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zgr123

PostWysłany: Czw Paź 20, 2016 7:32 am    Temat postu: Its a very good football team, our guys know we can match Odpowiedz z cytatem

WASHINGTON -- With a desperate wave of his stick, Ryan Miller somehow kept a point-blank shot out of the net, saving the Buffalo Sabres from matching the longest road losing streak in franchise history. Miller reached right to deflect Mikhail Grabovskis attempt with just over 2 minutes remaining in regulation, and then made two more saves in the shootout Sunday to give the Sabres a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. "I was looking down at my papers for the next line combination, and the boys tell me I missed the save of the year," Buffalo interim coach Ted Nolan said. "He was really good." Miller finished with 28 saves, Tyler Ennis scored in the first period, and Cody Hodgson had the only goal in the shootout for the Sabres, whose 11-game road skid was the second-longest in club history, behind a 12-game streak in the 2011-12 season. "We didnt want to make it 12 in a row. Its already gotten too far," Miller said. "But its something the guys can feel good about." Miller provided a big lift for Buffalo with his terrific stop after Grabovski gathered a rebound in front of the crease. As skilful as it looked, Miller said he was more lucky than anything. "Thats one of those ones where youre just completely out of options," said Miller, who will represent the U.S. next month at the Sochi Olympics. "The puck came through traffic, hit me right in the pads instead of the stick, and I knew I was in trouble. I saw him kind of reload and get position, and those can certainly go wrong for you. More often than not, those guys are going to score, and I dont think he quite got all of it." Jason Chimera scored in the first period, and Philipp Grubauer made 30 saves for the Capitals, who have lost five of seven, including a pair of 2-1 shootout losses to the worst-in-NHL Sabres. NHL rules require that every game have a winner, which seemed a generous gesture in a game in which both teams played as if they were already on the Olympic break. The mascots and youngsters who played a mini-game during the first intermission generated more riveting scoring chances than the Capitals and Sabres did for long stretches of the second and third periods. "I think the guys are a little tired," Washington coach Adam Oates said. "I dont think we had the energy we should." But Buffalo will take any win it can get. The Sabres actually put the puck in the net twice in the first period -- once for themselves and once for the Capitals. Brian Flynn, trying to stop a pass from Chimera to Marcus Johansson, got his stick on the puck and directed it past his own goalie to give Washington the early lead. Chimera was given credit for the goal. Ennis tied it late in the period on a power play. With 53 seconds remaining in regulation, Karl Alnzer put the puck in the net for the Capitals, but the goal didnt count because Nicklas Backstrom had tripped Hodgson to give Alzner the clear shot. The Sabres were given a power play that carried into overtime. The Sabres welcomed back Hodgson, who had missed eight games with a hand injury, and Ville Leino, who had been out for three games with a lower body injury. Not on the ice was prospect Mikhail Grigorenko, who is refusing to accept an assignment to the juniors. The Sabres, who have scored by far the fewest goals scored in the league, are trying to steady themselves during a period of upheaval. Sundays game was the second under new general manager Tim Murphy. "I think today was a good opportunity to reset and say were going to play a hard-nosed game," Miller said, "and we did a nice job." NOTES: Washington D Connor Carrick got his first NHL assist on Chimeras goal. ... A blue tarp hung in the rafters at the Verizon Center, one day after a Washington Wizards NBA game was delayed twice because of a leak in the roof. There were no such weather delays Sunday. Jason Garrison Lightning Jersey Authentic . -- Kevin Harvick didnt simply have his hands full with the rest of the Sprint Cup field Sunday. Ben Bishop Lightning Jersey . Seattle Seahawks superstar Richard Sherman, widely considered to be the leagues top cornerback, is carrying his war of words with Michael Crabtree into the off-season. http://www.hockeylightningauthentic.com/alex-killorn-jersey/ .J. -- This Super Bowl has just about everything a fan, a player, a coach -- and certainly a league -- could ask for. Authentic Customized Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . As both players sat on the sideline during the changeover before Federer was going to serve to try to force a fifth set, most of the nearly 15,000 spectators began chanting "Ro-ger! Ro-ger! Ro-ger!" Federer did extend the match. Ryan Callahan Lightning Jersey Authentic . Jan Hudec became the first Canadian in 20 years to win an Olympic medal in alpine skiing on Sunday when he captured a bronze in the mens super-G competition.TORONTO -- Scott Milanovich doesnt want the Toronto Argonauts to completely forget their dismal start to the 2014 CFL season. Toronto opened the campaign with a lopsided 45-21 road loss to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. On Saturday, the Argos host a Saskatchewan Roughriders squad that registered 10 sacks in a 31-10 dismantling of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in its season opener. "Take nothing away from Winnipeg but I think we were embarrassed with the way we performed and should feel like weve got a lot to prove (Saturday)," the Argos head coach said Friday. "I know Im looking forward to kickoff to see if we can get this bad taste out of our mouth. "I dont know if you ever really let one like that go. Those happen from time to time but they need to stick with you a little bit." The upstart Bombers, who posted a league-worst 3-15 record in 2013, dominated the Argos. Quarterback Drew Willy threw for 308 yards and four TDs while running back Nic Grigsby rushed for 122 yards. Winnipeg also recovered two fumbles, with Demond Washington returning one for a TD. Toronto was also flagged 22 times. The defending Grey Cup-champion Riders were very impressive in their opener. Former Toronto defensive end Ricky Foley had three sacks as the defence held Hamilton to just 114 net offensive yards. Newcomer Anthony Allen -- replacing departed Grey Cup MVP Kory Sheets -- rushed for 158 yards and a TD and also had a touchdown catch. So effective was the run game that Saskatchewan quarterback Darian Durant only threw 22 passes, completing 15-for-136 yards and two TDs. Torontos revamped defence -- it has just four returning starters -- will have four new faces against Saskatchewan. Cornerback Vincent Agnew, safety Jermaine Gabriel, linebacker Antwaun Molden and defensive tackle Marcus Thomas all get the nod as cornerback Matt Ware, linebacker Jamie Robinson and safety Matt Black go on the injured list while defensive lineman Greg Romeus is placed on the practice roster. Running back Jeremiah Johnson goes to the injured list, with Anthony Woodson (practice roster) replacing him. That means sophomore Curtis Steele and rookie Anthony Coombs -- Torontos 14 first-round pick from the University of Manitoba -- will share tailback duties. "Its a great opportunity for us to see how much weve improved in one week playing the champs in our building," Milanovich said. "They (Riders) are going to get some plays but the other thing you look for is how are we going to react to adversity? "When you have that many new guys like we do now, part of it is fun because you dont know whos going to be the person whos going to take the leadership reigns of this team. Im really anxious to see who thats going to be. Hopefully its several guys." However, Milanovich said its important to keep Saturdays game in proper perspective. "Win or lose, this game isnt going to define who we are in three months," he said. "Everybody, myself included,, gets caught up in what happens today and what happened last week and theres no avoiding that but I try not to lose sight of the big picture.dddddddddddd "Even if we win the game if we didnt improve and build towards becoming a better team by the time October and November roll around, it doesnt matter. To me, that was the biggest difference in my two seasons here as the head coach. Even though we were below a .500 club in 2012 we improved every week throughout the season and by the end of the season were playing well. Last year we were leading the East probably most of the way but I dont think we made the incremental improvements we did the year before so I dont know if we got any better while other teams were getting better." In 2012, Toronto won its final two regular-season games to finish second in the East Division with a 9-9 record before mounting its Grey Cup-winning run. Last year, the Argos were first with an 11-7 record before losing to Hamilton in the conference final. Saskatchewans Corey Chamblin -- the CFLs coach of the year in 13 -- said Toronto quarterback Ricky Ray, who had a league-record 77.2 completion average last year, will present the Riders defence with plenty of challenges. "At the end of the day were going to play a different style football team, especially with the quarterback," he said. "This is a more seasoned quarterback than the one we played (Hamiltons Zach Collaros). "We didnt get a lot of looks, we just played fast. But with this quarterback its going to be tough. Youre going to have to play fast and do some things you dont usually do to keep Ricky off his game." Ray was 27-of-38 passing for 283 yards and two TDs against Winnipeg but Toronto rushed for just 42 total yards and had the ball less than 24 minutes overall. However, Ray said there are the things the Argos can do to help limit Saskatchewans pass rush. "You try not to hold on to (the football) too long to give those guys extra seconds to get in there," he said. "Another thing is weve got to be balanced, weve got to be effective with our run and pass game to keep those guys off balance and guessing about whats going to be coming. "We also want to try and get a lead . . . to make sure youre not having to throw on every down because youre behind." Not much has separated Saskatchewan and Toronto the past two years as theyve split their regular-season series 2-2. "Even the year we won it I thought they were very, very close," Milanovich said of the Riders. "Its a very good football team, our guys know we can match up with them and have the ability to compete with them and win the game. "I certainly hope they know that. Were going to have to play well, certainly, to do it." Durant expects a more fundamentally sound Argos squad Saturday. "I dont think theyll give up any easy plays," he said. "Theyre going to make us earn everything we get." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Maple leafs Jersey ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: