Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

in quick succession that went unpunished and

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zgr123

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 19, 2016 8:08 am    Temat postu: in quick succession that went unpunished and Odpowiedz z cytatem

DUNEDIN, Fla. -- Carlos Beltran homered for his first hit this spring, leading the New York Yankees past the Toronto Blue Jays 8-2 on Sunday. Jose Bautista hit his second homer in exhibition play for the Blue Jays. Beltrans solo home run came in the third off reliever Todd Redmond and landed far over the right-field fence. It capped a four-run inning that included a two-run homer by Eduardo Nunez. Beltran signed a three-year, $45 million contract with the Yankees in the off-season. He batted .296 with 24 homers and 84 RBIs with the St. Louis Cardinals last year. "You want to see guys swinging the bat well, obviously, but its really important at the end," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "It doesnt really matter sometimes. You can be swinging the bat horrible at the end of spring training and get off to a hot start and vice versa. But its always nice to see." Bautista connected off Vidal Nuno in the first. Nuno struck out three and gave up two hits in two innings. Toronto starter Esmil Rogers tossed two innings and allowed an earned run. The right-hander gave up three hits and struck out one. Jose Reyes, Edwin Encarnacion, Melky Cabrera and Adam Lind each doubled for the Blue Jays. Yankees shortstop Derek Jeter did not play. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Rogers threw 36 pitches and worked almost-exclusively on his changeup, which he said is progressing well. "Thats what I was working for," Rogers said. "Down in the Dominican (Republic) during winter ball, I worked on my changeup and now I feel more comfortable. I got it before. The only reason is I didnt have too much confidence to throw that. Right now, I can throw anything I want." Rogers was 5-9 with a 4.77 ERA in 44 games with the Blue Jays last season. He is a candidate for the fifth spot in the rotation. Yankees: Nuno said he felt as if he "got a little happy with the fastball," which led to Bautistas home run. Nuno, who is a contender for the fifth spot in the rotation, appeared in five games with the Yankees last season and made three starts. He finished 1-2 with a 2.25 ERA. "Overall, Im just pleased a little bit with how the outcome came," he said. "It was just one pitch and Bautista just hit it out. Location was good and everything. (My fastball) just got overused a little bit and I wasnt using my secondary (pitches) like I was supposed to do." TRAINERS ROOM Blue Jays: Colby Rasmus was scratched from Sundays lineup because of a stiff neck. Rasmus was set to bat seventh, but opted to sit as a precaution. He does not expect it to be a long-term issue and hopes to return in a "couple days." "I feel all right, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning," Rasmus said. Anthony Gose took Rasmus place in centre field and was 0 for 3 with a strikeout. Manager John Gibbons said closer Casey Janssen had an MRI on his sore right shoulder, but it did not show any damage. "Its just inflamed," Gibbons said. "Theres a lot of wear and tear on a guy over the years. Hes smart, backed off and well give him a little breather. Theres still a full month (of spring training) left. Hell be ready to go." Janssen, who saved 34 games for the Blue Jays last season, said he plans to rest and start throwing again in a few days. Yankees: Girardi said first baseman Mark Teixeira, limited to 15 games last season because of a right wrist injury, might play in his first spring training game on Thursday or Friday. Alfonso Soriano, recovering from flu-like symptoms, went through a workout Sunday morning that included batting practice and defensive drills. The outfielder/designated hitter could play in his first exhibition game in the next few days. FIRE DRILL The Yankees dealt with a minor scare before the game when a towel inside of a dryer caught fire in the grounds crew clubhouse located next door to the teams clubhouse. Girardi joked that "it got a little smoky" and said some players evacuated. There was no reported damage or injuries. PINEDA PITCHES Yankees fifth starter candidate Michael Pineda, who missed the past two seasons after right shoulder surgery, threw 21 of 35 pitches for strikes in a simulated game. He faced 10 batters, allowing two hits, striking out one and walking his final two hitters. Pineda and Hiroki Kuroda are scheduled to pitch in Fridays game against the Tigers in Tampa. Frederik Sorensen Youth Jersey . -- Patrick Holland scored the shootout winner and Robert Mayer made 30 saves, as the Hamilton Bulldogs defeated the Lake Erie Monsters 3-2 in the American Hockey League on Friday. Luca Marrone Jersey .com) - The Golden State Warriors will try to pad their franchise-best 13-game winning streak on Wednesday, but will face a tall order in the form of the visiting Houston Rockets. http://www.soccerjuventusproshop.com/kids-rubinho-juventus-jersey/ . -- Sam Lacey, a former NBA All-Star centre who spent most of his 13-year career with the Kansas City Kings, has died. Stefano Sturaro Juventus Jersey .Y. - Sitting behind a microphone in his New York Mets uniform, Bobby Abreu couldnt help but get choked up as he bid goodbye to the game he loves. Marco Storari Juventus Jersey . Louis works on day in day out. "The goal he scored tonight is exactly what you see him practise every time hes on the ice," said Rangers coach Alain Vigneault. FRANCEVILLE, Gabon -- Ghana and Mali scraped through to the African Cup of Nations semifinals on Sunday, as Tunisia and Gabon fell in agonizing fashion. Ghana beat Tunisia 2-1 in extra time after goalkeeper Aymen Mathlouthis blunder gifted the Black Stars a 101st-minute winner in a tense, bad tempered quarterfinal at Stade de Franceville that the Tunisians had controlled before Mathlouthis decisive error. Mali beat co-host Gabon 5-4 in a penalty shootout in the quarterfinal in Libreville after they were level at 1-1 at the end of 120 minutes. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Gabons hero of the group stage, missed the decisive spot kick and dissolved into tears in the middle of a huddle of players as the home teams tournament ended in bitter disappointment. Gabon won its first three games and was six minutes away from a first appearance in the semifinals, only for Cheick Diabate to equalize in the 84th and give Mali the chance to steal victory and a place in the last four in the shootout. Ghana faces Zambia and Mali plays Ivory Coast in Wednesdays semifinals, leaving top-ranked African teams and tournament favourites Ghana and Ivory Coast still on course to meet in the Feb. 12 final. "I think we were lucky there," Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan said after his team pounced on Mathlouthis mistake. "You know in football anything can happen, luck also counts and you see the error the keeper made. I wouldnt blame him, but it happens in football." Eric Mouloungui scored for Gabon from close-range after Aubameyangs cutback in the 55th minute at Stade de lAmitie to seemingly continue a dream African Cup for the co-host. But Diabate turned cleverly and forced his late shot under goalkeeper Didier Ovono to keep a stubborn Mali team alive at the tournament. Aubameyang, who had also hit the post in normal time, then had his penalty saved by Soumaila Diakite in a gut-wrenching end for the co-host, allowing Mali captain Seydouu Keita to step up and send his team through and Gabon out.dddddddddddd Malis players, led by Keita, celebrated wildly on the running track around the field as the weeping Aubameyang was consoled by team mates and the previously rowdy, joyous Libreville crowd was silenced for the first time in two weeks. At Franceville, the sparse groups of local supporters spent the buildup to the Ghana-Tunisia quarterfinal with their backs to the field watching the live broadcast of Gabons game on giant TV screens at the stadium. The crowd danced and sang at Stade de Franceville and a group of ball boys ran up and down behind one goal doing back flips and somersaults when Gabon took the lead. Ghana led Tunisia in the 10th minute as John Mensahs rollercoaster ride of a tournament continued when he headed in at the far post from an Andre Ayew corner having scored and been sent off in his countrys first game. He later left the field injured. Saber Khalifa put Tunisia level, but despite holding the upper hand for large parts of the game the North Africans were undone by Mathlouthis extra-time howler, which allowed Ayew to side foot into an empty net and Ghana to progress. "Its a pity it ended like this for us," said Mathlouthi, who ironically won the games fair play award. "It was my fault on every level." Neither team deserved a fair play award as the match -- which was already physical -- descended into an ugly end when Tunisias Aymen Abdennour was sent off for elbowing Ayew, leading to a shoving match near the corner flag between both sets of players. Issam Jemaa made two reckless challenges in quick succession that went unpunished and Ghanas defence also mercilessly scythed down Youssef Msakni in the final minutes. "They made a game look like a war," Ghana assistant coach Kwesi Appiah said. ------ Associated Press writer Mark Walsh contributed to this report from Malabo, Equatorial Guinea. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Auston Matthews Maple leafs Jersey ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: