Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum

FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

s Miley tonight but the four-spot did hurt." NOTES: Tam

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
chenwen121314

PostWysłany: Pon Lis 20, 2017 11:50 am    Temat postu: s Miley tonight but the four-spot did hurt." NOTES: Tam Odpowiedz z cytatem

Trainer Kenny Black, once a jockey of considerable renown, will be running a horse in the Breeders Cup for the first time on Nov. Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . 5, when he saddles What a View in the $2 million Mile against the best the U.S. and Europe have to offer.There will be a brief pause while those familiar with the Kenny Black saga come to terms with this information.What a View belongs in the Mile. The 5-year-old son of the Danzig stallion Vronsky is 5 for 5 on the Santa Anita turf course, including a victory in the Grade 1 Kilroe Mile over a strong field last March.Black, 52, has handled What a View with aplomb. The nearly black gelding was a thinker as a young horse and suffered a couple of fluky backstretch frights that gave him the heebie-jeebies. Black and his crew -- which includes his brother, the successful journeyman rider Corey Black -- have worked wonders putting What a Views head right, and now they are in a position to reap the rewards on the grandest stage the game provides.Its a long way from the back roads and bushes of Montana and Idaho, where Kenny Black spent time in self-imposed exile from the bright lights of the business. Black was a brilliant riding prodigy as a teenager and considered a stone-cold star of the future who sacrificed his best chance at the altar of drugs and booze.That Black has cleaned up his act and resurrected his career in the sport to stand at the threshold of a memorable Breeders Cup experience is a testament to his determination, his ability as a horseman, and the backing of the family of the late Buddy Johnston, a pillar of the California Thoroughbred community.Can you believe it? Black said Wednesday after he saw What a Views name listed in the main body of the Mile pre-entries. Im still pinching myself. Definitely, the dress codes been lowered a little bit.Black, a native of Utah, is cowboy through and through, although he cleans up well and will be looking bright as a new penny on Breeders Cup Saturday, when he leads What a View through the gauntlet of fans in the Santa Anita paddock.Im the only trainer I know in Southern California that still works all his own horses, Black said. And since it hasnt been all that long since I quit riding, I like to think I know what Im seeing out there in a race. I guess that means Im not too easy to ride for.Black tried to resurrect his career in Southern California in the mid-to-late 1990s, but he never could replicate the success of his youth. He ended up working as an assistant, training a few on his own, and even trying his hand at movie work on feature films like Seabiscuit and 50 to 1, in which he played the part of real-life jockey Casey Lambert.Jim Wilson, the director of 50 to 1, said he needed a jock with a lot of attitude, Black said. They told him I was perfect. But I had a heckuva time with the lines. We must have tried 50 takes. They told me to just improvise, and I nailed it in one take. The crew gave me a standing ovation, though I think it was because they could finally go home.Black worked alongside Don Warren with the Johnston stable, handling 2011 Eclipse champion Acclamation and stakes winner Vronsky, among others. When Warren retired in 2014, Black got the job, and What a View has been his hallmark horse.After winning the Kilroe Mile, What a View was given time off. Black brought him back to finish eighth in the Shadwell Turf Mile at Keeneland.Maybe Frankel or Mandella could have had him dead fit off a six-month layoff for Keeneland, but Im nowhere near as good as them, Black said. No way was I treating it like a Breeders Cup prep, though. I wanted to win the friggin race.My original plan was to take him to Kentucky Downs and run him in a 6 1/2-furlong race four to five weeks before the Shadwell, he said. But I missed a couple works at Del Mar when he had that same thing going around that knocked out Melatonin and some others for a while. So, I had to scrap the plan.Shortly after the Shadwell, Black let it be known that Kent Desormeaux would be replaced aboard What a View for the Breeders Cup. His phone lit up with calls from agents representing top jocks across the land.Right there alone tells me weve got to be pretty live, Black said. At least it makes me think Im not drinking my bath water for wanting to run.Black and the owners turned to Tyler Baze for the mount on What a View.He worked him the other day and went outstanding, Black said. Tylers like a little brother to me. Ive got a lot of faith in him, and I know hell follow instructions.Those instructions probably will be a variation on let him roll, since What a View does his best work when allowed his head. Standing near Black during the race could be an adventure since this will be a moment like no other in his colorful career. And if the dream comes true?You better get the Oscar ready for drama, he said. Because you know Ill cry. Kris Letang Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Paul Martin Jersey .Y. -- Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have another World Cup gold medal after winning the two-women bobsled race on Saturday in Lake Placid, N. http://www.hockeypenguinsteamshop.com/Penguins-Sidney-Crosby-Adidas-Jersey/ .J. -- Marshawn Lynch said Thursday it will be good to get back to football after the Seattle quiet talking running back wrapped up his final mandatory media session of Super Bowl week. PHOENIX -- Cody Ross has had more success hitting against Jeremy Hellickson recently than in explaining how hes done it. Ross hit a three-run homer off Hellickson and Wade Miley allowed five hits in seven innings to help the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Tampa Bay Rays 6-1 on Tuesday night. "Hes got good stuff and located the ball well," said Ross, who is 5 for 11 with five RBIs against Hellickson. "His changeup is as good as it gets and he lives and dies with it. There are just certain guys you time up well and certain guys you dont. Ive hit him well the last two games but not as much before that." Ross has hit safely in six of his past eight games, batting .452 (14 for 31) over that span. "Hes barrelling the ball a lot better," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. "You can see that coming on. Hes much calmer at the plate and not jumping at the pitch." Ross eighth home run came moments after Eric Chavez doubled home Paul Goldschmidt to tie the game 1-1 in the fourth. Hellickson then walked Aaron Hill before Ross homered to left to make it 4-1 one pitch after fouling a ball off his right calf and falling to the ground. "You cant walk the leadoff guy in an inning," Hellickson said. "I still could have limited the damage a little bit. I fell behind to Chavez and couldnt make a good pitch when I needed to." Hellickson (10-5) failed to pitch past the fifth inning for the second straight outing for the Rays, both against the Diamondbacks. Hellickson gave up five runs and five hits and three walks, hit a batter and struck out one as the Rays slipped 1 1/2 games behind Boston in the AL East. It was Hellicksons first road loss since April 25 against the Chicago White Sox. Miley (9-Cool allowed one run, struck out five and walked two for his fifth win in his past six starts. "You want to get a good rhythm going," Miley said. "Thats when you have success. Earlier I was getting upset with myself after one or two small mistakes and its kind of snowballed. Matt Cullen Jersey. I get too quick and Im just firing it up there, no mindset, no thought." Chavez finished with a pair of RBI doubles for the Diamondbacks, who pulled within five games of the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West. "We just have to put runs on the board more," said Chavez, who has seven RBIs in three games against the Rays this season. Tampa Bay went ahead 1-0 on Evan Longorias 22nd home run with one out in the fourth. Arizona added a run in the fifth when Hellickson walked Goldschmidt and Chavez doubled off reliever Jamey Wright. Martin Prado extended the lead to 6-1 with an RBI double to centre, scoring Adam Eaton in the seventh inning. "We had a lot of hard outs," Rays manager Joe Maddon said. "We hit some balls hard for outs. I like our approach better versus Miley tonight but the four-spot did hurt." NOTES: Tampa Bay was making its third trip to Arizona and first since 2007. ... Before the game, the Rays placed Desmond Jennings on the 15-day disabled list retroactive to Aug. 4 with a small fracture in his left middle finger. Tampa Bay selected OF Jason Bourgeois from Triple-A Durham to replace Jennings. ... The Rays also moved RHP Alex Cobb, out with a concussion, to the 60-day disabled list from the 15-day DL. ... Miley has allowed eight runs in his past seven starts to lower his ERA from 4.55 to 3.56. . Hellickson singled in the fifth, his first career hit. ... Heath Bell, who pitched the eighth, has posted 11 consecutive scoreless outings spanning 11 1-3 innings with 15 strikeouts. ... RHP Chris Archer (6-4) will attempt to get back on track Wednesday when he faces LHP Randall Delgado (4-3) and the Diamondbacks. Archer allowed four runs in his last start against San Francisco, matching his total for the month of July. Delgado has allowed three runs or fewer in eight of nine starts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Wielkopolski Portal Informacyjny Osób Niepełnosprawnych :: Forum Strona Główna -> Terapia, rehabilitacja i nauczanie - metody i praktyka Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1

Skocz do: